Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» round and round we go [kasdeya/ghosty]
Feedback of the story EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm by Gazidan

» Isis (medeval/modern fantasy world)
Feedback of the story EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am by Guest

» CONTEST: Who can get the most members 1.0
Feedback of the story EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm by Rune

» Till Death brings me down.{open}
Feedback of the story EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm by Guest

» Elemental Dragon Bonding and More!
Feedback of the story EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men
Feedback of the story EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm by Guest

» eleventh hour, a warriors rp [jcink] [lb]
Feedback of the story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm by Guest

» Could this be love? or is it just......
Feedback of the story EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm by Rune

» Not a Leave
Feedback of the story EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm by Rune

Top posters
Rune
Feedback of the story Vote_lcapFeedback of the story Voting_barFeedback of the story Vote_rcap 
Kasdeya
Feedback of the story Vote_lcapFeedback of the story Voting_barFeedback of the story Vote_rcap 
Gazidan
Marshmallow
Urok
Akela
Cetra
Jamie
Caelum
Abandon
Pack Allegiances
Starlit Pack
Archegos(s): need
Lysander(s):
M:
F: 1

Inferno Moon Pack
Archegos(s): Kasdeya
Lysander(s): Rune
M: 3
F: 1

Rogues/loners:
M: 3
F: 2

Feedback of the story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Feedback of the story Empty
PostSubject: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Here's where you all can come and discuss the story or ship relationships ^^ talk about character or compalim just please don't do the feedback on my story thread XD please
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow

Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Its good so far keep it up! ^^ I can't wait till they shift. c:<
Back to top Go down
Cetra

Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:12 am

It's coming along lovely. It's actually quite interesting and it keeps the reader (at least me) interested in wanting to read more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Well I'm glad you all are interested I the story ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm not sure, I think that Ravar is not fully explained; and also that the switch in points of view is not clear. I'm also confused as to what time period or kind of world it is. The writing is good though, and the description is in the perfect places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 pm

It's a medieval era and I am still learning the process of writing Im beginning, I promise it'll get better >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I know; you're a great writer. Sorry if my criticism was insensitive. Very Happy (cliche phrase I believe)
You're off to a great start; good luck, your story is a great idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Offf I love criticism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Good to hear!

(this might not be the place, but Marshmellow say Yaine is sexy, or am I seeing things?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:31 am

She has it coded so anyone viewing it it says their name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:19 am

okay; thanks!
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow

Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:39 am

Lol everyone's so confused on that. xD Sorry <3
I'm going to be writing a story, perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Awesome! I'll read that one two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the story   Feedback of the story Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback of the story
Page 1 of 1