Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» round and round we go [kasdeya/ghosty]
Walk of Hope EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm by Gazidan

» Isis (medeval/modern fantasy world)
Walk of Hope EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am by Guest

» CONTEST: Who can get the most members 1.0
Walk of Hope EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm by Rune

» Till Death brings me down.{open}
Walk of Hope EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm by Guest

» Elemental Dragon Bonding and More!
Walk of Hope EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men
Walk of Hope EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm by Guest

» eleventh hour, a warriors rp [jcink] [lb]
Walk of Hope EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm by Guest

» Could this be love? or is it just......
Walk of Hope EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm by Rune

» Not a Leave
Walk of Hope EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm by Rune

Top posters
Rune
Walk of Hope Vote_lcapWalk of Hope Voting_barWalk of Hope Vote_rcap 
Kasdeya
Gazidan
Marshmallow
Urok
Akela
Cetra
Jamie
Caelum
Abandon
Pack Allegiances
Starlit Pack
Archegos(s): need
Lysander(s):
M:
F: 1

Inferno Moon Pack
Archegos(s): Kasdeya
Lysander(s): Rune
M: 3
F: 1

Rogues/loners:
M: 3
F: 2

Walk of Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airdelle

Airdelle

Walk of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Walk of Hope   Walk of Hope EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 pm

~Airdelle padded slowly down the rogue lands with snow weighing down on her pelt. Her head was halfway down and her tail was lifted midway in the air. The condition of the she wolf was fair, but not the best. Spending a lot of time alone since her mother died, prey was harder to find where she hung out. Plus, her strength plummeted to the point that hunting larger prey had gotten harder. Slowly, the female wolf walked in mini circles, trying to find solutions to her problems. Suddenly, a hare popped up out of nowhere and hopped away forward when it spotted the wolf. Airdelle watched the hare for a few moments, wondering if she should waste more of her energy. Though something about it made her want to chase it.
~~~
The strong, cold wind pushed her fur back as she thought about her decision. You are cold, you are hungry, and you are tired. Go for it, now! A voice spoke in her ear and reminded her of the voice of Fawn, her beloved mother. Letting out a long sigh, Airdelle ran after the hare. As time flew by, the she wolf began to get tired as her legs felt like they were telling her to give up. Determination pushed her as she got closer to the hare. Then suddenly, a whiff of pack scent slapped her nose. The she wolf halted, and sniffed the scent. Oh, a scent marker! Briefly, she looked around for the mysterious rabbit. Darn it! I should've been faster! The pure mist hid the territory that lurked from the other side.
~~~
Airdelle blinked her eyes and stared at it in curiosity. What is this place? The she wolf was about to take a step past the border line until she heard the same voice. Don't be afraid, your destiny lies ahead of you. The cream she wolf tilted her head in confusion and sniffed the border line again. She paused and stared at the strange area with her burning amber gaze. Remembering her mother's words, she took a deep breath and placed one paw over the line. The she wolf looked around for any signs of danger. It was better to be cautious just in case the pack was aggressive to lone wolves. Slowly, she held her breath and took two steps past the border. Exhaling, Airdelle looked around before yelling, "Who's there?"~
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow

Marshmallow

Walk of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk of Hope   Walk of Hope EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:34 am

Marshmallow had been out and about, for a while now and decided that she would follow the borders and soon came across an unfamiliar scent. Soon a voice entered her auds and the wolf came into view. Seeing that the wolf crossed the border made her a bit angry but not truly, " What are you doing here?" She asked tilting her head slightly to the side. Her posture was easy and non-threatening, while her eyes blinked in a relaxing manner.
(Sorry was rushing so it's crap Dx )
Back to top Go down
Airdelle

Airdelle

Walk of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk of Hope   Walk of Hope EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 pm

(It's alright. x3 Thank you for that comment about Airdelle. Your wolf looks cute.)

Airdelle pricked her ears and allowed her eyes to land on a multi-colored she wolf. She scanned the wolf's body expressions and saw that it was relaxed but curious. It took the cream colored she wolf a while to find her words to explain herself. When she opened her mouth to draw breath in, the wind pushed her fur forward. Annoyed with her pointless silence, she snapped her jaw shut. It took her a second to remember that mostly white she wolf had asked her a question.

"I came here to join a pack,"
Airdelle started. "I was chasing a hare not too long ago and a pack scent touched my nose." The wolf stepped back behind the border and placed her nose on the scent marker. "My condition told me that I needed to be in a stable pack to help me to have a greater chance of surviving," Airdelle looked up at the she wolf before she lifted her head and stood taller. "So I came here to get someone's attention and you came." The cream she wolf stopped. That was the best way she could've explained at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk of Hope   Walk of Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk of Hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BorderLines :: Starlit+Rogue-
Jump to: