Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» round and round we go [kasdeya/ghosty]
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm by Gazidan

» Isis (medeval/modern fantasy world)
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am by Guest

» CONTEST: Who can get the most members 1.0
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm by Rune

» Till Death brings me down.{open}
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm by Guest

» Elemental Dragon Bonding and More!
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm by Guest

» eleventh hour, a warriors rp [jcink] [lb]
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm by Guest

» Could this be love? or is it just......
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm by Rune

» Not a Leave
Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm by Rune

Top posters
Rune
Till Death brings me down.{open} Vote_lcapTill Death brings me down.{open} Voting_barTill Death brings me down.{open} Vote_rcap 
Kasdeya
Till Death brings me down.{open} Vote_lcapTill Death brings me down.{open} Voting_barTill Death brings me down.{open} Vote_rcap 
Gazidan
Marshmallow
Urok
Akela
Cetra
Jamie
Caelum
Abandon
Pack Allegiances
Starlit Pack
Archegos(s): need
Lysander(s):
M:
F: 1

Inferno Moon Pack
Archegos(s): Kasdeya
Lysander(s): Rune
M: 3
F: 1

Rogues/loners:
M: 3
F: 2

Till Death brings me down.{open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Admin
Rune

Till Death brings me down.{open} Empty
PostSubject: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

This isn't how the world should be, divided between good and evil. When you think about it the good always seems to come out on top and the evil are pushed back into the shadows to lurk.  But if those of us who were evil stepped into the light, we might be destroyed from being hidden away for so long. Darkness and fear feeds our souls and makes us stronger and once we have gained enough power, we... we can finally become the keepers of this world but until then, we must be patient.

Clouds rolled into the sky setting it up for another snowfall. f course spring was right around the corner but there would still be snow until then, coating the land in a sparkling, white blanket.  As the first snowflakes began to fall a large, bulky black Timber wolf made his way through the land known as 'Bone Yard'  at the moment it didn't appear to be as frightening, in fact it seemed quiet peaceful with the snow on the ground. 

The males head swung side to side as he took in in his surroundings, his eyes were a 'glowing' blood red and they seemed to go with his black, coarse fur coat.  Around his ankles were shackles and what appeared to be broken chains as if he had broken free from some sort of imprisonment.

Pausing in his stride he tilted his scarred muzzle to the sky and grinned darkly. Those angels will have a hard time coping with the storm that is brewing. He chuckled as he thought of how they might be struggling with the bipolar weather. 
Back to top Go down
https://goabw.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 pm

I don't respond to anything other than my name - Yaine
Yaine pad around, he could almost feel the aura of the place; he wondered if being in a more fantastical place was affecting the way he sensed things. He scented a wolf of this pack around here; pausing he decided to approach 'a bad idea' a voice said in his head making him shake it. He hoped that the voice of this wolf would drown out any sounds he was not looking forward to hearing. He was not at ease here, but he did not mind it; he simply thought that a place where many animals chose to come and pass was an auspicious place. He should stop with his head in the clouds. Scenting further he thought he recognized the scent of his Lysander. Being aware of this he went on.

He honestly had nothing to report so he did not know what he was going to say, but he did not want to have a conversation with himself so he guessed that if Rune would be willing then he could have a conversation with him. He wondered where the rest of the pack was, but paid it little mind. When he had come here he had wanted to be alone, rather ironic that now he was seeking company that was not himself. The thought made him laugh out loud, he wasn't very good company 'no, you're a mean one, rotten to the core, and a killer' a different voice said. He tried to remember which one that was but failed as he neared the other wolf.

His dark grey fur tensed at the electricity in the air from the oncoming storm. He had seen other storms, and he liked them. He liked the loud crack of the thunder and the sudden lighting. He wished that he had wings that he could use to fly into the storms, and pursue the wild winds; but he knew that for him to achieve that, get wings. Simply a fantasy he reminded himself.

Besides he thought comforting himself with the thought of sour grapes, teh storm might not hit. The weather was prone to changing enough. His dark blue eyes scanned the dark place; he would scent Rune, or Rune would find him before he saw the wolf.

Last edited by Yaine on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Rune was deep in thought, his eyes were sealed shut with his head tilted to the sky, he didn't dream of families nor did he dream of having other things.. What he wanted was complete control of the world and soon the Inferno pack would become the only pack, they too would be able to soar the skies like those worthless hounds that neighbored them.

Catching your scent, his thoughts faded away and turned around to detect the scent, recognizing it as a packmate. He tilted his head, waiting for the male to approach, his tail swaying back and forth out of habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 pm

I don't respond to anything other than my name - Yaine
Yaine paused, he wondered if he really should approach; but then pushed on. It wasn't worth it not to, he came here to be alone, but the presence of others was constant. At least to converse with a solid being would feel more, real than talking in his head. 'Stupid, the real world is here.' rolling his eyes he thought 'I know I know' before shaking his head. Sometimes the voices were just so real though. His head swung around despite his lack of vision. He did not see any others except for the vague shape of a wolf. It was Rune. Shrugging his shoulders he approached, lowering his ears and dipping his head as a sign of respect. Glancing at the wolf he wondered if he should speak first or not.

The customs of conversation were not well known to him even if he preferred company of wolves. Sometimes like the times right before entering in conversation he felt as if there was nothing he would rather be than alone. The word rung out 'you're never alone, the earth is here.' It made him want to bark out in laughter; just like the angels watched over everyone with a good spirit and perfect souls. And yet, he did not see that they were entirely wonderful; but he had not met enough of them to see if they really were beings of legends. He had met briefly with the demon Rune when he had joined this pack; and besides parts he seemed like any other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Oh.. It's Yaine, I wonder what he wants He thought to himself as he watched the male come into sight. Rising to his paws he stalked over to him and dipped his head in a greeting manner.

"Hello Yaine. How are you this evening?"  He spoke with a raspy voice, one that sounded as if he had breathed in smoke from a fire, his eyes were a 'glowing' red that gleamed with the hate that he felt, that hate he didn't care if it showed.  His tail twitched faintly and an ear flattened against his skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Yain paused before responding. He saw the way Rune's eyes glowed red; announcing the male's hatred of the world and fury. Carefully he replied in a respectful but casual tone "I'm doing fine? And you?" He felt the boredom of exchanging pleasantries, but he had no other ideas of conversation to offer.

He looked around, wondering how this place had come to be, but he did not truly care. The dead were usually buried, and besides lingering around the dead was rarely the right idea to follow. Thinking it over a slight amount 'the dead are your past and your future.' which was true however auspicious and irritating the thought was.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 pm

The male raised an eyebrow at his question, how was it to be answered.. 'Good' meant that you were feeling alright, but it also meant something else, but you couldn't simply answer 'bad'. Shaking his head he shrugged his shoulders.

"There are many ways I can answer that question, so I will answer with I cannot say" He spoke, his head cocking to the side, his breathing was raspy catching the males gaze looking around and he stiffened faintly, the brute had never actually asked the question to where as how they attained this land, for it was closest to the border that they shared with those winged freaks.. This land must have been battled for, a fire must have raged trough it and claimed the lives of the plant here. He glanced down at the skull of a hound and he twitched his nose.. death is a funny thing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 am

Yaine's attention was taken up slightly by the other wolf who seemed to be thinking about his answer carefully. Which meant he was either lying or telling the truth. When the answer was received however he was fairly sure Rune spoke the truth. Besides he had no reason to believe that the wolf had a reason to lie. Shrugging it off Yaine turned his attention to what had captured Rune's. The bone yard, he didn't really look at it, the voices in his head pounding out their opinions on the death that seemed to hang here. Well it wasn't like the bones were going to rise up out of the ground. That would be a sight indeed he thought as he saw the bones laying scattered carelessly around the ground. Just waiting he thought for a moment. Yaine didn't know how to continue the conversation, but he guessed it might be worth the effort. "Do you have any idea." He looked out on the yard that seemed to be the source of his imagination "how this came to be?"
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 pm

The male's attention was on the boneyard, at first it seemed like he hadn't heard the other male's question. His ears were flat against his skull and his eyes were narrowed in thought, finally he took in a breathe and looked back towards the male

"How this came to be..." He echoed the words as if processing them in his mind, his tail swayed back and forth. "That I do not know, I was told that a war raged through here, us against those who border us, some on both sides died and while that was going on, a fire had started somewhere, to this day we are unsure of how it started whither it was a strike of lightning or if it was set by one of those upwalkers."

Shrugging his shoulders he wrinkled his nose and sneezed, growling with frustration, he sat and shook his head to clear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Yaine's ears flickered as he listened to the other male. Rune told the story, and Yaine shrugged his shoulders also sitting. He wasn't sure exactly what to think of it. Death, and decay. The two seemed different and yet he guessed that they were the same. It seemed that if it was a fire not even the bones would remain, the flames would lick up everything and leave only traces of what once was so that nature could rebuild it. Still why would it be caused by some of the uppers? He guessed though if they believed themselves better than all then they would feel any action of theirs would be justified. They wouldn't need a reason. It was a law, he didn't care if he killed a rabbit or a deer, such things were almost entirely beneath him. Still there was anger in everything so shrugging his shoulders he only said "Well it hardly matter now if the dead are gone." But the words felt hollow.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 pm

The male looked Yaine up and down, then shrugged his shoulders. The brute had a point once you were dead you most likely didn't matter. Yawning the male titled his muzzle to the sky and flattened his ears, eyes narrowing he huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Yaine watched Rune, as the wolf seemed to observe him; but he didn't care much. There wasn't much anything to see, he was just a wolf. He wondered if he wanted whatever came with being a demon or an angel. It wasn't like it would change who he was, only how others saw him. Looking around he wondered if any animals came here to die, just to be surrounded and suffocated by death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death brings me down.{open}   Till Death brings me down.{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Death brings me down.{open}
Page 1 of 1