Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» round and round we go [kasdeya/ghosty]
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm by Gazidan

» Isis (medeval/modern fantasy world)
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am by Guest

» CONTEST: Who can get the most members 1.0
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm by Rune

» Till Death brings me down.{open}
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm by Guest

» Elemental Dragon Bonding and More!
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm by Guest

» eleventh hour, a warriors rp [jcink] [lb]
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm by Guest

» Could this be love? or is it just......
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm by Rune

» Not a Leave
Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm by Rune

Top posters
Rune
Could this be love? or is it just...... Vote_lcapCould this be love? or is it just...... Voting_barCould this be love? or is it just...... Vote_rcap 
Kasdeya
Could this be love? or is it just...... Vote_lcapCould this be love? or is it just...... Voting_barCould this be love? or is it just...... Vote_rcap 
Gazidan
Marshmallow
Urok
Akela
Cetra
Jamie
Caelum
Abandon
Pack Allegiances
Starlit Pack
Archegos(s): need
Lysander(s):
M:
F: 1

Inferno Moon Pack
Archegos(s): Kasdeya
Lysander(s): Rune
M: 3
F: 1

Rogues/loners:
M: 3
F: 2

Could this be love? or is it just......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Admin
Rune

Could this be love? or is it just...... Empty
PostSubject: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

When you're young, you visualize how your life should be once your an adult, once you are old enough to leave your mom and dads side.  I never actually wondered what life would be like in that sense, I've always just wanted power.

Hoping to find some peace, Rune journeyed to the forest, the only actual, truly healthy place that was located within the packs territory, of course there was the dead river, but that didn't count as 'green land'.  Rune's eyes narrowed  as he made his way over the uneven ground, a frown playing itself across his muzzle.

The life in this forest... He started thinking to himself as he saw a rabbit freeze and stare at him like a deer caught in headlights, parting his lips he heaved a faint sigh and made a quick but swift movement towards the rabbit and  instantly killing it in one bite. It's interesting how fast things can die... If you hit them in the right spot.

Parting his jaws, the rabbit fell to the ground with a THUMP, a yawn escaped from the male, he was tired, he hadn't slept in a while and wished to find some peace to catch a quick nap, none of his pack mates were around and no one had been here for a short time and the scents were faintly stale.  Yawning again, the male kicked the rabbit carcass to the side and moved to the roots of an old oak tree before curling into them and resting his head on a lump that had grown onto the root itself
Back to top Go down
https://goabw.forumotion.com
Caelum

Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:08 pm

-Here`s what I hate. Violence. It may sound ridiculous to you, but life would just be so much simple if one another acted as friends, and not enemies. It seems that everyone is having the same problem : accepting one another. Especially when it comes to species. For example I`m a dog, menaing wolves have trouble accepting me or even trusting me. They say dogs are in the same as humans which is not always true. If only I could prove them wrong. My hatred for violence, became something I`m enjoying. It`s strange how you can change in so little amounts of years.-

The large husky walked, his precious key hanging around his neck. It used to be his father`s but it had been long since Caelum had last seen him. It was depressing to know how Caelum used to be the sweetest wolf, yet still is but now he`s mostly grumpy, taking things too seriously at times. Here he was as part of the inferno pack, turning into someone violent. Basically into something he never wished to be, a monster.

« Loneliness... » Caelum muttered under his breath, as he continued his way into the territory, searching for prey or even danger. An intruder could appear anytime soon that was for sure, and Caelum was ready for it to happen. A large black male, red eyes, a scar located on one of his eye stood not to far from Caelum. The wolf had a chain attached to one of his paws, which caused Caelum to jump of happiness. His lonely mood changed to him being extremely happy. It was Rune. Rune was an old friend he had met a while back, yet they took different paths. Now here they were finally reunited! It was hard to believe yet true.

If it wasn`t of Rune being busy with his meal he had just caught, Caelum would probably have jumped on the male pinning him down, laughing hard. Noticing that Rune had curled up, kicking the rabbit caracass away before falling asleep. Caelum smirked. Right now was the best time for him to lunge at the male and make a surprise! Racing towards the sleepy wolf, the husky jumped on Rune laughing so hard. « I GOT YOU! » Caelum exclaimed, as he glanced down at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm

The male's eyes widened as he felt the weight of another on him, at first he was thinking about giving his attacker a good swat to the ear.. Who was the animal that had the mind to jump on him like that, but one he heard the voice those thoughts faded.  It was the only creature that he would consider to be a friend, Caelum.

Letting out a laugh, he batted at his ear a grin forming on his maw, "Oh, well if it isn't Caelum." He shifted under Caelum, his eyes still narrowed on to the Husky, curiosity bubbling deep inside him.  It was strange, he had never once smiled until he met this male, he wasn't even a wolf, he was a dog.. But, that didn't bother Rune in the slightest. Nudging Caelum he shifted out from under him and put a paw on his head.

"I haven't seen you in a while, I'm.... glad to see you" he smiled faintly and dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
Caelum

Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Happiness could be shown on the husky`s face. Caelum was rather extremely happy to have find an old friend of his. Rune and him had been quite close before, doing most things together. It felt lonely without Rune`s presence these last few months. But that was the past. Caelum and Rune could have a second chance. A chance to create a real friendship. A friendship were they could promise not to give up on one another. How could he be just that lucky. This felt like a dream. An amazing dream to be specific.

A laugh escaped from the wolf`s mouth. Caelum sticked his tongue out at the dark wolf who was grinning. Since the first day Caelum had met Rune, never once had the male smiled before. It felt strange somehow, yet that smile was gorgeous. « You should smile more often. » Caelum pointed out. As Rune mentioned his name, a smirk appeared on the edge of the husky`s muzzle. « Well well, I see you haven`t lost your memory, Rune. » Caelum teased, sticking out his tongue once again.

The large husky got off the wolf, allowing Rune to take a few deep breaths. His presence was most likely unexpected for Rune. « Hope I wasn`t disturbing your sleep! » Caelum exclaimed, a few laughs escaping the male. It was awkward how Caelum could act so differently when hanging with Rune. He found himself being nicer...more amused than with most wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Rune felt a rush of an emotion he wasn't aware of, flattening his ears against his head he let his head cock to the side.  "You aren't disturbing anything my friend." he spoke with a gentle rasping voice and with soft eyes that were usually so harsh. 

"And when it comes to you, I would never lose my memory. You are to close to me for my heart to let me do that"  His tail swayed side to side as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Caelum

Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 am

Caelum sticked his otngue out at Rune. "Phew, I sure thought I was...I mean you seemed like you were about to have a little nap, but than again you`re always tired as it seems. " Caelum said teasing the black male. Caelum remained silent at the other comment Rune had made. He wasn`t so sure what to reply in all honesty, nor did he expect this from Rune.

Wanting to change the topic, a smirked appeared on the dog`s muzzle.
"So tell me now Rune, what have I missed! Did you become mature, have you gone insane, did you find a lover?!! Tell me all!"Caelum exclaimed. Of course as he questioned if Rune had a lover, Caelum wasn`t being so enthusiastic about it. If Rune was going to tell him he had a mate, that would probably make Caelum be extremely jealous.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm

The male's chuckled at the husky's comment, his eyes were playful but only widened when he heard all of the questions.  His head tilted to the side as he thought carefully of each one individually.

"Mature? bah where's the fun in that?" he grinned "And I have always been insane... As for the lover..." pausing, his eyes swept over you "I would like to say I have had my eyes on someone, but I have not found one." twitching his nose, he nudged you slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this be love? or is it just......   Could this be love? or is it just...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this be love? or is it just......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inferno Moon's Turf :: The pine Forest.-
Jump to: